1. If you are flying into the event as a guest of CTN be sure to send your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 1st.
2. If you are staying at the hotel as a guest of CTN your reservation as per your agreement has been made for you. You will receive a reservation confirmation number by October 30th.
3. If you are a speaker or workshop instructor you must sign your agreement beforehand. If you have not you will be asked to sign it in the VIP Lounge when you check in.
4. All presenters will be given an opportunity to park onsite.
5. All presenters who are not also exhibitors must pick up their badges at the VIP Lounge anytime after Thursday at 10am.
6. All presenters are given a complimentary 1/2 page in our event program. We need this artwork by September 9th.
7. If you have media and are presenting in Hall A or Hall C you will need to get your media to our AV team before hand. For more information on Tech Check Click Here
8. If you are presenting in Hall A or Hall C you can schedule a tech check for the Thursday prior to the event.
9. On the day of your event you need to check into the VIP lounge 30 min prior to your session.
10. Have Fun!!!
If you have any questions about being a presenter at CTNX please call Amy Rogers at 818-667-3223.