For more information download our tech pdf: Click Here
For Airplay display and all presentation media the due date is November 13th.
Delivery options include:
- Your media is to be given to us on or before Wednesday 11/13/2016 11:59 PST.
- If files are under 25mg send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If files are under 2gyg you can send via https://www.wetransfer.com/ and put email@example.com as the email.
- If you live in the Los Angeles area you can drop off a disc or drive at CTN's Center Stage Gallery at 847 Hollywood Way #100, Burbank, CA 91505 anytime Tuesday - Sunday noon - 8:00pm.
- Mail disc or drive to CTN's office at Creative Talent Network, 3500 W. Olive Ave. #300, Burbank CA 91505.
- Please request information for larger files.
NOTE: We will not accept any movies/videos or still images that are not branded with your name, logo or watermark.
Tech Specs: Screens are 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Keynote or PowerPoint Media Requirements: formatted to 1920 x 1080.
- For screenings that are going to be projected the preferred file format is Apple ProRes or .h264 codec in .mov file format at 1920 x 1080 for use on our PlayBack Pro.
- For Airtime files the format is 1280 x 720 in .mov format.
- For still images: in .jpg at 200 dpi. For best results your vertical images should be at least 720 tall and horizontal images should be 1280.